Keeping track of your e-mail open rates and other important information has never been easier.
With eLearnCommerce you can keep track of a number of key pieces of information regarding the e-mails being sent to your students.
The following emails are being tracked:
- Weekly Recap emails
- Discussion Notifications ( eLearnCommerce Feature ) - this is also used by the PLM Discussions
- Sales Engine - APN User Creation ( ThriveCart, SamCart, PayKickStart ) + Stripe User Sync User Creation.
- CSV Users Import - Send Email Notification of Account Creation
- Password Reset Email - From the eLearnCommerce Authentication Form
- Assessment - Teacher Notifications
- Assessment - Manual Review Email Notification
- Course On-Boarding Email - Sent when course is started
- Sales Engine - Content Assigned
- Delivery details, such as e-mail title, Open Rate, how many emails were sent, and how many opened.
- Details, such as e-mail title, who sent the e-mail, recipients e-mail, the send date as well as the date it was opened.