The answer is YES!
You are not able to assign more than one role to a user in your WordPress website. However, if you would like to combine a pre-existing WordPress role with a eLearnCommerce role, or even create a brand new role with custom capabilities in your WordPress site you can do so with the help of the User Role Editor plugin!
You can use the link above to download the plugin. Then follow these steps to download and use it:
- In your WordPress wp-admin, go to Plugins.
- Click Add New.
- Upload the zip file you just downloaded.
- Activate the plugin.
Once the plugin is active, follow these steps:
- Go to Plugins in your WordPress site and open the User Role Editor plugin Settings.
- In the main form, give your role a name and select the capabilities you'd like to add to the new role.
- Click to Add Role.
- Your new role has been created! Now you just need to assign it to the desired users!