The Login Page Preview
Visit the Settings Page
Go to the Authentication Options Tab
Understanding the Options
Internal Auth Status Options
- Users are not required to login in order to access WPEP Content
- Users are required to login in order to view Courses and Videos
- Users are required to login in order to view the Index Page, Category Pages, Courses, Videos
Enable Marketing Content
- By default not enabled, display a custom text on the login, register and recover password page.
- The best place to promote your future webinars, courses, events.
Tips & Tricks
Setting the Auth Status to “Users are required to login in order to view Courses and Videos“, will make it mandatory for your students to login or register an account prior to having access to the course. This means they’ll hand in one of their best email addresses, as they’re signing up for an account, rather than completing an opt-in form.
You can always export the WordPress users, and add them to your auto-responder list.
Optionally you can use Zapier, and create a connection between WordPress and your newsletter platform, to automatically add people who’ve registered a WordPress account to a specific list.
Now Go Create Massive Value