If you encounter issues when you are working with WpEp, you can copy/paste the information from this section when submitting a Support Ticket. By providing this information in your Support Ticket, our technicians will be able to more quickly identify the problem and help you resolve it.
If you need to report an issue, keep this in mind so that you can get the problem fixed as quickly as possible.
The following steps walk you through opening and copying all of the information recorded in System Report.
1. Go to Statistics on the side menu.
2. Click on the System Report tab.
3. Place the cursor anywhere in the code.
4. Highlight all of the code (Ctrl + A for PC; Command + A for Mac).
5. Copy the text (Ctrl + C for PC; Command + C for Mac).
6. Go to your Support Ticket Creation Form and paste the details (Ctrl + V for PC; Command + V for Mac).