500 Errors are not common in eLearnCommerce; however, on some occasions, they may happen. If you experience a 500 error, please follow these steps:
- Reload the web page.
The first step is to reload the page. You can do that by clicking the refresh/reload button, pressing F5 or Ctrl-R, or trying the URL again from the address bar.
- Clear your browser's cache.
If there's a problem with the cached version of the page you're viewing, it could be causing HTTP 500 issues. Clearing your browser's cache will solve the problem.
- Delete your browser's cookies.
Some 500 Internal Server Error issues can be corrected by deleting the cookies associated with the site you're getting the error on. After removing the cookie(s), restart the browser and try again.
- Submit a support request.
If you've tried all of the above but are still experiencing the issue, please open a support request here.
Some common causes of 500 internal errors are:
- Plugin Conflict
- Server Requirement not met, for example, PHP version is under 7. The recommended version is 7.1 and ideally, you're running 7.2
- Wrong API Credentials in the Sales Engine / Active Campaign / Drip, or any of the integrations.