This tutorial requires minimum experience with PHP. You should follow this only if you're comfortable writing code, and have done this before, as making a mistake could potentially take your website down.
Minimum Knowledge Required to follow this guide :
- Creating a Plugin OR Creating a Child Theme for your custom code.
- Basic understanding of WordPress Filters
I. The Filter : wpep_primary_content_item_link_title
II. How to Customize the eLearnCommerce Start Course Button using the PHP Filter:
III. Code Analysis.
"wpep_primary_content_item_link_title" <- this is the filter name, any of the above filters can be used to customize specific element buttons.
We add a text / string before the normal button text. If you want to replace the default button text too, you can use:
Filter Priority: 8
eLearnCommerce uses the following filter priorities :
- 5 ( five ) - to set the course-specific button text from the Presentation Card Settings, if configured.
- 100 ( one-hundred ) - Membership Plugin Integration(s) for Up-selling Text.
- 1000 ( one-thousand ) - Coming Soon Option Checked, will set to #
IV. How to Customize the eLearnCommerce Start Course Button when the text is replaced by a deep Integration that up-sells your courses.